When you register for the MS 24 Hour Mega Swim, you receive your very own secure, online fundraising page. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways to fundraise since sponsors can donate securely online via credit card and will automatically be issued with a tax-deductible receipt via email.
To access your fundraising page, click the Login button at the top of the page and type in the username and password you created when you registered.
Your fundraising page is a great way to track all your donations and keep your sponsors up to date on your progress.
How to Ensure Online Fundraising Success
- Set a clear fundraising goal. Don’t be afraid to set your goal high - the higher your goal, the more people will give!
- Personalise your page by uploading a profile photo and sharing a personal message about why you are inspired to support people with multiple sclerosis.
- Lead by example by making the first donation to your page. The larger the first donation, the more inclined sponsors will be to follow your lead.
- Share your fundraising page link using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn or send an email to all your contacts and ask for their support.
- Start a blog and regularly update all sponsors on your training and fundraising efforts.
- Keep track of cash and cheque donations you receive in person and add them to your online tally to increase your total!
- Ask family, friends and work colleagues to join you by signing up for the MS 24 Hour Mega Swim as well!
- Be creative! The more ways you can promote your cause, the more ways people will support you! Put your fundraising page link on your email signature, on posters at work or include it on your Facebook page.
- You can also use your online fundraising page to send one of our customised emails to your friends, family and colleagues, encouraging them to make a donation or to thank them for their support.
Alternatively, just copy and paste the link to your fundraising page into an email and send it to all your contacts or just ask them to visit www.msmegaswim.org.au, click the 'Donate' button at the top of the page and search for your name.
We Can Help!
If you would like advice on using your online fundraising page, please contact us.